For the Second wife...

who is dealing with an ex that causes problems in your life? If so, what is the dumbest, craziest, funny thing that they have done?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:54 PM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• I've luckily, never had to deal with that...(ohh wait--actually yes..) I was seeing someone (I was only 18 at the time)..and he had 2 kids with his previous ex girlfriend...so once she found out how nice of a heart I have..she started taking advantage of me, and started "dropping them off with me"..knowing, very well that I was working nights. They were 4 and 7..so not TOO young...

Other than that...nothing with anyone else after that. However, no one should have to even TALK or communicate with an "ex"--unLESS you have children together. PERIOD.
    psychicRaelene3

Answer by psychicRaelene3 at 5:12 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Well, there is a child involved so that is why we have too. It can just get pretty crazy sometimes. There are times that I just shake my head at it all.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:15 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• She committed suicide. But, when I first met her she made sure to tell me how good the sex with my husband was and about spending days getting high, as if he hadn't told me already. Now her dad takes enjoyment in telling how horrible my husband was at 18 y/o. Ugh!
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 6:38 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Your so or dh ex You should not be talking to them that is their job. I dont talk to his ex at all there might come a time that I would and that would be emergence only.unless other unknown reasons. Good luck
    paurad

Answer by paurad at 6:54 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• oh I don't want to talk to her it is more like she FORCES it. And if she isn't forcing her way in she is sneaking in. For example, when my DH and I bought our first home together and moved in, she would kind of push her way in the door when she came to pick up their daughter. Then she would walk around the house and pick up my stuff and look at it.

Then another time.....well, first I have to say that my DH's daughter would be dropped off by her mom in the morning (6:00 am) and we live in a two story house, bedrooms on the second floor. One morning I wake up to his ex walking around our second floor while we were asleep. She didn't ring the bell just walked in and came upstairs "to see SD's bedroom"

Can you say "BOUNDRIES"

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:12 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Do the opposite--and before SHE can even get a word in...DO start "bragging" about what you both did "romantically"---"last night"..lol..just do what she does..soon enough she won't want to hear how good things are with YOU and HIM..and she might just start taking the hint. ;)
    psychicRaelene3

Answer by psychicRaelene3 at 9:40 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• psychic- that is so funny. His ex once was demanding that I not be around when she dropped off SD because "all our whispering to each other and the way we acted" made her uncomfortable. The thing was whenever she got there to pick up or drop off I would be in the kitchen making lunch and DH would not even be by me. how on earth could we be "whispering" So sometimes I would image her being there and I would sit on DH's lap, kissing him and whispering in his ear, I mean she was already saying we did it so Why not? LOL
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:28 AM on Dec. 10, 2010