Worried:( adult content

I had a baby 11 days ago and that same day i had her i got my tubes tied as well. Well for the past few days I will quit bleeding and then out of nowhere ill get really sick to my stomach and ill start bleeding alot. Alls i have to do is move and i can feel the blood pour out of me and the next day ill quit. Is this normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:57 PM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Did you have a csection? I did and blead a lot longer than if I had a natural birth. If you are feeling week then Id worry. Just call the dr and ask for advice. They may want to see you or perfom a DNC. Which also isnt a big deal. Good luck =)
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 5:00 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• My bleeding would definitly get heavier and lighter, then heavier again, but if it just doesnt seem right I would just call the doctor and see what they say, its better to be safe then sorry in my opinion, and Congratulations!!
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 5:01 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I had my baby nine days ago and got my tubes tied and going through the same thing so I know what you going through.
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 5:15 PM on Dec. 9, 2010