how can I increase my amount of breast milk ?

synihiamom

Asked by synihiamom at 10:53 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Feed often, pump often, drink lots of water, and rest. You can also drink Mother's Milk Tea. If that does not work you can try taking fenugreek.
    TeaAndrews

Answer by TeaAndrews at 10:59 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• With what the girl above said....I did all of those things. I have allergies to flowers and such, and it says on the Mother's Milk Tea to see if you have any side affects before feeding the pumped milk to your child. Anyways, when I fed my son after having 2 cups of the tea, he puked and I mean vomitted ( smelled like vomit, wasn't projectile spit up ) up what he ate. Then his little testicals swelled up. He apparently is allergic to things in it too. I was at my mum's house and we just watched him, his testicals swelling went down and we fed him just an once of formula at a time to make sure his tummy was settled. So when using natual kind of things, be careful and pay attention! Some of us are more sensitive than others. Good luck hun!!

MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 11:22 PM on Nov. 6, 2008