Romance

How do you keep the romance and passion in your marriage after kids?

badmoparmom

Asked by badmoparmom at 5:13 PM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• Good question, as I ask that myself quite often. U have to make time for it. Weather it is a cup of coffee after they go to bed and a nice back rub and conversation or a quickie when they are napping on the weekend. U just need to set time aside.
    voni681

Answer by voni681 at 5:24 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• We try to have to date night at least once a week either dinner or a movie and when we do go we dress up and act like its our first date and were 18 yrs old lol. Or we a few time out of the week after we put kids to bed, we share a bottle of wine and watch a movie in the comfort of our own home.
    JCoutureDallas

Answer by JCoutureDallas at 5:37 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• IMO, it takes two. I've tried, but the only things I know to do, like dress sexy, are really hard because with the extra body weight, I just feel so self-conscious. I used to try to give him little gifts and make his favorite foods for special occasionas or just because. Someday I will again, but in the meantime with a toddler and one on the way, I just can't do it all myself. :(
    Anonymous