Anyone here know a spell or do tarot readings? I lost my sons medicine, it just dissapeared

I had it on the dinning table last nite. It was me, my husband and our 8 month old. Our older girls where in bed sleeping. I got up to put the baby on my bed (we co-sleep, matress on floor) and then i came to get my laptop and power cord. I specifically left the medicine on the table (PEDIA CARE) and i went to lay down with him. Anyways, i told my self to get up and get it but i didnt. he ended up asleep and so did i. He woke up crying and felt hot again. I got up to go into the living room turn on the lights and it was gone! It made no sense.. it just up and left. I tore my house today and i cant find it. i looked in the trash can, freezer, pantry, fridge, kitchen floor, cabinets, drawers, dressers, every room and cranny you can think of. It cost us $14 dollars for a small bottle and we have ZERO money to buy another. I need a reading to see where it is please.. Who ever thinks this is funny about the prob or tarot reading can kick rocks.. Thanks to who ever can HELP.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:23 PM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• good luck

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:27 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Do you have something that can be used as a pendulum? Something of personal meaning? A wedding ring would work. Draw a quick floorplan of your house/apartment. Hang the pendulum as still as possible over it (hanging by a thread or string) and concentrate on the medicine. If you don't see any movement or feel any pull try doing little, tiny, light, non-forceful circles with the pendulum and see if it is drawn to any one point in your house.

meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 5:29 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• This may sound weird, but my 8th grade teacher used to have a theory that when something went missing, it was the "Hairy Fairy" that had hide it. When the Hairy Fairy sits on an object, it is invisible to humans. She used to say "Hairy Fairy, move your hairy hiney and give it back!" and she would find what she was looking for. 

I hope you find it. Good luck!

SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 7:06 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I pray you find it and have no need for tarot cards to help you.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 1:38 AM on Dec. 10, 2010