DD has red cheeks, and red pinpoint spots on back of legs, fever - 101.2. (read more)

Not panicking or anything- Just not sure what the prob is.
My first thought was roseola, but she had it once already. And her torso and back are clear of blemishes.
My daughter is 19 months old. Yesterday her cheeks (face, not butt!) were red, but I figured they were just dry. Today, they are very, very red. And this morning, I noticed pinpoint spots on the back of her legs. Now, this evening, there are A LOT more spots. Covering about 1/3 of the back of each little calf. About 5 minutes ago, she sat on my lap and I noticed she seemed warm. Temp is 101.2. She is a little fussy, but not too bad. She actually didn't sleep well last night, now that I think about it. I heard her fussing several times in the night, which is odd, because she is a great sleeper. I checked on her once and let her had a sip of water. No fever at that time.
She had the flu last week. That's all the info I have. Opinions?
PS- I will obviously call the doc in the morning, if it gets worse.

mama_moonsong

Asked by mama_moonsong at 5:25 PM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Maybe slapped cheek-google it. The red cheeks could also be from the fever.
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 5:27 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• the rash and red cheeks could be from running a fever. i wouldnt stress just watch her and call the dr in the morning as you plan
    Jaxsmommy09

Answer by Jaxsmommy09 at 5:37 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Could be from the fever or a heat rash if its really warm in the house.
    leasure0911

Answer by leasure0911 at 6:02 PM on Dec. 9, 2010