has anyone tried hydroxycut? or something like that?

well i tried a lot of things to loose weight but nothing has worked anyone tried hydroxycut? does it work?

nancy121308

Asked by nancy121308 at 5:27 PM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• It does if you diet and exercise while taking it.
    voni681

Answer by voni681 at 5:30 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• hydroxycut is cheap garbage with green tea in it, and yes I have used it. Any weight you do lose comes back. So it's better just to do it the right way, and just change your lifestyle for good.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 5:34 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I took hydroxycut max, it really didn't work for me and I had plent of exercise and ate well.
    trentonsmom2010

Answer by trentonsmom2010 at 5:34 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• thanks all
    nancy121308

Comment by nancy121308 (original poster) at 5:40 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I never took hydroxycut but I did take SlimQuick it helped me lose 10lbs and so far I have kept it off! It only took a week to lose it! I stopped taking it but I'm thinking about going back on it!
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 5:44 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• nancy121308

I have never tried hydroxycut myself, however, I am majoring in Exerc ise Science and Health - graduating in May - and if there's one thing I've learned time and time again, it's this:
    Unfortuantely, none of those diet regimens work. They are all a scam. Nothing will help you lose weight, and if it does help you in the beginning, you WILL gain the weight back and it will potentially end up being more than the weight you were originally. I know that it is very hard to try to find something that works, especially becasue we are all different, but if you would like some tips on what you can do to naturally lose wieght while making a great lifestyle change, I could give you some information :)
    Hope that helps!
    blondeheavenly

Answer by blondeheavenly at 5:46 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Nope. Diet pills scare me.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 8:48 AM on Jan. 6, 2011

• diet pills don't work long term
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 2:40 PM on Jan. 31, 2011