How do you take care of curly course hair?

My daughter is 2 and her hair is in knots every morning. I have thin straight hair. I don't know what to do with hers.

Tot3

Asked by Tot3 at 5:40 PM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Braid her hair. Don't let her go to bed with her hair loose, it will just tangle up.

Your best bet is to go to a good salon, and see a stylist that has experience with children AND course curly hair. Watch what they do, ask questions, learn how to properly care for your daughter's hair. GL :-)
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 8:25 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• you can also try getting a soft bristle brush if she is tender headed and put hair grease in her hair my mom had the same problem with me

Tesha_Ann

Answer by Tesha_Ann at 5:14 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• My 4 year old has naturaly curly hair and I just wash it really well and then put a leave conditioner in it and it's fine before I started using it it was terrible to brush. I love the leave in conditioners!
    baby1love

Answer by baby1love at 9:35 PM on Dec. 10, 2010