Question for both believers and nonbelievers.

If you die and find out there is afterlife, a religious or no religious kind (life after death does not to have any gods in it, why does it have to?), and it is eternal, what would you be doing all this time?

I know that, personally I would be spying on the living. And kniting or drawing or making polymer clay and other material sculpures, mostly of naked people and studying a lot.

BeaMoore

Asked by BeaMoore at 6:00 PM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Religious Debate

• Id stop worrying so much about if/when Im gonna die! lol I def be more adventurous
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:02 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Hmmm, thats kind of hard to answer. If I could do the things i did in this life...i guess I'd continue on doing what I do now. Being with my family....photography, reading, writing.
    If it's different though and I cannot experience those things in the same way, I guess I'd hang around the people who are still living. Trying to "feel" near them as I am now.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 6:03 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Reading, crocheting, and petting my cat.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 6:03 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• eating,sex,flying,swimming

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:06 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• enjoying music, watching over my kids, belly dancing instead of attempting to ;)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 6:06 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I would want to hang out with my loved ones who are there and explore.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 6:07 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I always tell my kids that I'm going to ask to be the cloud maker. I'd make some awesome sunsets ;) and lots of shape clouds for lazy days.
    Jambo4

Answer by Jambo4 at 6:13 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I forgot to mention, I would be exploring the universe, it is so huge, indefinitely, and I would have lots of time.
    BeaMoore

Comment by BeaMoore (original poster) at 6:34 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Id be flying around.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 7:12 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I'm not sure what I would do if I found out some kind of afterlife was real. I think I would definitely like to explore the world and travel places I could never afford or have time to do now. I'd probably just have fun...singing, dancing, art, reading, definitely people watching, and if I could still have some effect on the real world I would do little things to help people out too.

This question reminded me of this song: Tori Amos HAPPY PHANTOM It's starts out....And if I die today, I'll be the happy phantom. :-D
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 7:15 PM on Dec. 9, 2010