I have 5 weeks till my due date how can you tell when you start dropping people are telling me i have dropped a little but idk its my first pregnancy

datgurlmeggy

Asked by datgurlmeggy at 6:04 PM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I don't know nothing about 'should' but I dropped (both pregnancies) somewhere between full-dilation and pushing.

So much for that theory.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 6:04 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• When it feels easier to breath, when it feels like you have to constantly run to the bathroom again, when its very 'heavy' in your pelvic bone.
    leasure0911

Answer by leasure0911 at 6:05 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• you will find that it is easier to breath for sure. and the baby will look much lower in your stomach. this is why people who see you on a reg. basis will be able to tell you dropped, they can see the difference. ans you are right usually about 4-6 weeks before due date the baby will drop to get ready for labor. you will find that sometimes its not as comfortable to sit and the the baby may not flip around as much due to less space in your pelvis. and your bladder will hate you until the baby is born due to the baby putting more pressure on it.
    aschwarz06

Answer by aschwarz06 at 6:07 PM on Dec. 9, 2010