would you have said something also? adult content

there is this woman that i go to college who has missed a lot of class due to certain circumstances. her and i are sorta friends and so i know whats going on. she made it to class today but kept gettin up and leaving class. after lecture was over the instructor gave us study time so i went to the bathroom( too much coffee lol) and that woman was in there puking her guts out. so i went back to class and pulled the instructor to the side and said u better go check on so and so in the bathroom. so the instructor gave her the afternoon class test earlier and sent her home. well then at lunch a few of the younger girls were talking shit about the sick student so i got irritated (they always bitch about her) and i said well she was sick today, i walked in on her puking went i went to the bathroom and you guys dont know the whole story behind her situation so you shouldnt assume anything about her. one of the girls gave me a nasty look and through the rest of the day she glared at me. this kind of thing(them talkin shit on her) has been going on for a while, i just got so upset with it i said something being the other student cant defend herself.

would u have done the same thing?
and would you tell the other student the stuff people are saying about her?
or would you say something to the instructor?
or leave it be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:23 PM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• I would have said something too, if they are talking behind her back she can't defend herself, so good for you.
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 6:32 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I'd let it go.

I think it's nice of you to stick up for your friend but she may not want people, especially assholes, knowing her business.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 6:25 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• leave it be people going to talk regardless.
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 6:27 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• you already said your peace. so at this point it's up to them to either shape up or never learn. either way there isn't much you can do to control their behavior.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 6:33 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• i would have done exactly what you did, good job!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 6:39 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Well, how old are we? No disrespect, I'm trying get an idea of the girls we're dealing with? I think you handled it fine but leave it alone from this point forward.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 7:35 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Leave it be now. Do you or this other student REALLY care what those girls think? The only person who should know what's going on is the teacher and screw those other chicks.
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 9:03 PM on Dec. 9, 2010