Am i going to have a girl or a boy?

Roxanne500

Asked by Roxanne500 at 11:15 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• IDK what did the ultrasound tech say?
    Anonymous

• Well im 15 years old so i cant tell or believe that chinese calendar andd well so far this is what i know about my baby when i was like 10 weeks my babys heart beat was 160 something like that n i have a lil bump at the bottom of my belly button. but its little some say it might be a boy but i really want a girl what do yall thinkk about it.?
    Roxanne500

Answer by Roxanne500 at 11:25 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• well its either a boy or a girl or a hermeprodite
    Anonymous

• no one can tell yo until you have your ultrasound. 15??really?? Not being mean my sis was 14.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 11:27 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• close your eyes...stand on one foot and spin in a circle 5 times...if you dont fall its a girl..if you fall its a boy
    Anonymous

• you cant tell from the heart beat you will have to get an ultrasound sorry but noone can tell you but your dr
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 12:15 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• These are some myths (old wise tells from elders ... hey if you believe them its everyones right) If you carry your baby high up its a girl, If your stomache is shaped like a football and is lower its a boy. One person told me if you pee'd on the powder drano stuff if it turns one color its a boy and a girl if it was another color (sorry forgot the colors I was to busy laughing). If you hold a key on a string in front of your belly and it sways back and forth I believe it suppose to be a girl and if it goes counter clockwise a boy. If your butt is shaped like a pancake when your pregnant its a boy, it its bigger and wider a girl. Hmmm if I remember any more I will let you know. My best guess would be the ultra sound and when it comes out lol. Oh they also say the heart rate plays a factor boys and girls are suppose to differ by one being faster than the other (you can find that one on the baby discovery channel ) Good luck
    MommaKee

Answer by MommaKee at 12:16 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• the ancient chart was right with both of my children...google it!
    thelook151

Answer by thelook151 at 12:22 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• well that chart was wrong with all my kids unless theres something I dont know about them!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Girl

What do I get if I'm right? Cause 50-50 is pretty good odds...
    Katrinka_Renee

Answer by Katrinka_Renee at 12:52 AM on Nov. 7, 2008