What would you do...

My childs father and I have been broken up for 6 months or so. We broke up b/c he is an alcohlic and couldn't get his act together. We were together for 10 years and have a 5 year old child together. I am 26 if anyone cares to know lol. The question is I don't know how we should do xmas I would be fine with him coming over before our child wakes up and him just bring his gifts over. He is fine with that too....we get along great when his drinking prob don't get in the way and plus he just started AA meetings like a month ago and he attends them daily. So would you do Christmas together or seperate???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:49 PM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Holidays

• If you get along with him there is no reason you can't do it together. Especially if you are interested in reconciling once he gets his drinking problem in check.

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 6:52 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I would do it together.
    ready4baby2011

Answer by ready4baby2011 at 6:55 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• If he's in good enough shape to do Christmas together, it sounds like you could do that just fine.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 6:57 PM on Dec. 9, 2010