hey mamas if you had a scrappbook how much would you pay some1 to do it for you ?

if you didnt have enough time to do so

Ricanmami1

Asked by Ricanmami1 at 6:54 PM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I love the idea. I am SO far from crafty and creative. I have tons of photo albums but would love something cute and thoughtful - his pictures are already in age order so it would be easy for the scrap booker to do it..
    I would pay.. lets see - if its a yearly one $50-$75 per scrapbook.. I am not sure really how much things cost so I can't say honestly ..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 6:00 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• If I didn't have enough time to make my own scrapbook, then I wouldn't need one. The idea of someone else scrapbooking my life weirds me out. It's like having someone else choose how I should remember things.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 6:56 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• but what if you told them how you wanted them to put your pics in the scrappbook SWasson
    Ricanmami1

Comment by Ricanmami1 (original poster) at 6:59 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I would not pay for one
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:59 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Hourly? Maybe about $25.00 an hour?? My daughter did all mine last year and it took her about four months. It was a lot of hard work for her. It looks great though.. I am very satisfied!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:00 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I wouldn't pay for one. The time you spend discussing how you want it would take longer than doing it myself. I wouldn't want to share my personal memories with a random stranger either.
    TaraK.

Answer by TaraK. at 7:04 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• JUst would depend on how much you want the pages to have on them... and YOU can always have someone make you scrapbook pages or a theme scrapbook pages and you can pick and add your pictures yourself ... .. thats what i do I make the scrap book pages or i make like a mini scrapbook ( like a paperbag scrapbook with a theme) to add pictures.. or you can do a seasonal scrapbook a page for each month and add pictures.. price wise i just charge per page not more then 3 dollars a page butthats if they want alot alot of layers .. hope this helps
    chick-n-dee

Answer by chick-n-dee at 10:47 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Doing it yourself is part of the fun...Me and my daughter are
    going to do one from the picture we took at our family
    re-unoin this summer for next re-union....
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 5:57 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Hmm, maybe $50 to $100...more if you could fill in my kid's baby books too from all the scraps of paper I have stuck in them.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 6:44 PM on Dec. 10, 2010