anyone else tired of hearing about the election

I was just wondering. I am tired of hearing about it. Whats done is done no matter who you voted for. bickering about it won't change who won the presidency so why are people still arguing about it? just move on....does anyone else feel this way?

JessicaF1120

Asked by JessicaF1120 at 11:18 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I do!
    supermomkell

Answer by supermomkell at 11:21 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• What's done is done, correct, but that doesn't mean people shouldn't be aware or concern or worried about what Obama may or may NOT do for this country. It's no different then it is with Bush!

People are very concern with what gov. does! It doesn't matter who the president or president-elect is..... :)
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 11:22 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• arguing about it won't change anything so why is it that people can't just grow up and stop bickering about it....i mean i did not vote for obama but where is arguing about it going to get me...nowhere...people just need to accept that he won no matter who they voted for is what im saying
    JessicaF1120

Answer by JessicaF1120 at 11:25 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• The way I see it...

It's only been two days since the election. It's still VERY fresh in some people's minds...well, everyone's minds, but people have varying views on it and all. I guess some people have no other outlet to let out their frustrations, so they come here.

The seriously horrible things will die down in a few weeks or so. People will still criticize him, but I think the really really mean posts (you know what I'm talking about) will go away. Just give it time =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:25 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Yes....very tired...and yet...it did give religion a break for a little while...until they started mixing religion and politics...that really sucks. What shall we argue about next? LOL
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 12:19 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• haha...i agree completely with you momma....people will find anything to argue about even if it the dirt on the ground
    JessicaF1120

Answer by JessicaF1120 at 12:27 AM on Nov. 7, 2008