Has anyone heard of Private Quarters?

I am looking to start a business at home and wanted to know if anyone is or knows of someone who sells "Private Quarters" ? I would like to know more about the company.

mommy6805

Asked by mommy6805 at 11:18 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Money & Work

• You know i never heard of them. Do a online BBB search on them before doing anything else.
    I do know about a online business thats amazing the products are helpful safe for children and help improve health with some health concerns.
    If you want to check it out go to www.BBB.com and enter melaleuca
    then go to my site www.themomteam.com/ShariCM
    youngarmywife

Answer by youngarmywife at 1:04 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• They sell nice stuff, but it's very hard to sell their items. Honestly, where do you purchase the things they sell? Wal-Mart, Target, Sears, Penneys - right? Do you know many people who spend thousands on bedding? Do you know who you are going to market? Who is your target customer?
    I can set you up with a website to sell the same products and you will keep all the profit, no a small %. Either way you are doing all the work, why would you give PQ any of the profit? Tell me how much they change you to work there and I will build you a website and give you the drop shippers for half that - probably less than half!
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 8:03 AM on Nov. 7, 2008