Has this year been bad for anyone else?

This year has been the worst for me!! First I lost my son when he was only 8 1/2 months old. Now they have told my grandfather who is like my father that he only has 1-2 weeks left!!

lovebunny82709

Asked by lovebunny82709 at 6:59 PM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Holidays

• I am so sorry for your loss. I will keep you in my prayers. Joeygoat
    Joeygoat

Answer by Joeygoat at 7:04 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• It's been like this for everyone else...I mean the past four years have been horrible but this year it just came back to back.

04/16/10 - Made three years my father died
    05/16/10 - Had a head on collision with a Ford F350
    06/16/10 - My bestfriends 1 year old daughter (btw...they were both with me on 05/16/10 in the collision) drowned in her bathtub
    07/16/10 - Ended up in the hospital from a nervous breakdown
    07/21/10 - Someone broke the passengers side window of my new car, popped the truck and stole my favorite coach purse
    08/29/10 - An asshole hit me and caused me to hit someone else
    10/22/10 - Had three back to back seizures and spent three days in icu and they couldn't figure out how or why it happened
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 7:04 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• It has been a bad year for us too, but what we are going through pales in comparison to what you have posted. My condolences. Hug
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:22 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• It's not been a good year for me, either. 2008 was the worst ever, but this year we almost got divorced and I got fired for putting in my two weeks notice and a bunch of other things happened that I don't feel like talking about. I'm sorry it's been so rough for you hun, I hope things get better.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 9:03 PM on Dec. 9, 2010