Does anyone know of some legit work at home jobs?

Allstarmom1

Asked by Allstarmom1 at 11:25 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Money & Work

• I teach part-day preschool in my home.

I also make things and sell them (illustration and sewing) online and in person at craft shows, etc.

I also blog, and I'm about to actually start making significant money on ads (not google ads) there... I hope!
    ChapelleCDH

Answer by ChapelleCDH at 11:29 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• What do you enjoy doing? What are you good at?
    ChapelleCDH

• I sent you a message about what I do from home. :o)
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 11:42 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Girl, start your own business.. don't work for anyone else. I found what I was looking for on www.jobsformoms.synthasite.com. Also look at www.nicheaffiliates.synthasite.com
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 12:17 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Hey I work from home with a great team we support everyone in our team we have weekly calls to check and help everyone with any issue they are having.
    We support a wellness company who's goal is to make life safer and healthier for everyone.
    Shopping there will save a lot of money and working there can earn a great second income without taking you away from your family
    www.themomteam.com/ShariCM
    youngarmywife

Answer by youngarmywife at 1:02 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Would you be willing to take reservations for companies like Disney? Work when your children are sleeping? Get the same discount as all the employees? It's a JOB, not a business. You will receive a weekly paycheck. See my CafeMom ID? That's my web address, go there and click REAL Work @ Home JOBS.

Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 7:53 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I work for Avon. It only costs $10.00 to start and it's real easy to do. I like the fact that I can make my own hours. If you have any questions let me know or check out my website.

http://www.youravon.com/kdumais

sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 8:19 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Hi, perhaps you would like to look into a winning opportunity. It is a home based business that has already created many millionaires from ordinary people. Visit my profile and contact me.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 11:33 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Check out my website.  It will show you how to make money for free. Click Here

Msgeez

Answer by Msgeez at 4:02 PM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Hope you are having some luck in your search. Check out my website for tips and guides on how to make money online.

Sandy

shsteele05

Answer by shsteele05 at 6:56 PM on Nov. 7, 2008