I could really use a friend right now(*vent)update

First off I would like to Thank all of you who checked on mee thank you guys I really apreciate it ohh & EbonysMom101(ithink that's her profile)iii love the flowerss u sent me too bad I haven't ate the Fruit yet but ihad my husband take it home and put it in the fridge for me:-*
&& I have question for you moms:
today is the first day that I actually walked since tuesday
My doctor told me I needed to stay on bed rest for six weeks but has any one heeled sooner than that?is there anything I can do to get better faster?laying in the bed for sixweekss is a little bit too long to me it seemss,I will be discharged from the hospital tomorww at 11
Can't wait to get back to my babiess

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 7:08 PM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I was working in 2 weeks. so it is possible.
    ready4baby2011

Answer by ready4baby2011 at 7:09 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• i had c section and did too much too soon
    got spinal headaches from the spinal shot
    doc said i did too much and had leak of spinal fluid which cased headaches
    i have has migraines and spinal headaches make migraines look like a day in the park
    if for no other reason than to prevent these headaches, take it easy if you had a shot into your spine
    hope you are up and around soon, but please do not get these headaches from racing to do too much
    would not wish on worst enemy
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 7:23 PM on Dec. 9, 2010