Wht is the best way to get stains out of baby clothes?

I have herd to use dreft and tried it but no go. i was wanting to get rid of my daughters baby clothes she has out grown but some of the just look gross frm formula stains and who knows wht else :) if anyone has some tricks up their sleeve please tell me

JoJo112909

Asked by JoJo112909 at 7:10 PM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i spray a lil bit of spray and wash then wash it with dreft !
    mrzshanteb23

Answer by mrzshanteb23 at 7:13 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I have one formula that I use on all stains, Spray N Wash, then I put oxi-clean on it and make a past let it sit for at least 20 mins or up to 1 hr. then I throw it in the wash. It works like a charm but I always treat stains within a day or two if not immediately. If you have stains on whites the Clorox pen works great!
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 7:15 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• have you tryed baking soda, and veniger. or lemon too.
    iforgotit

Answer by iforgotit at 7:24 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• oxy clean
    4theloveofTink

Answer by 4theloveofTink at 7:32 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Shout advanced its in a blue bottle. And borax mixed in the washer. They come out spotless. Works on five year old little boys clothes too lol
    4psinapod

Answer by 4psinapod at 7:34 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I had good luck with OxiClean, especially if I soaked the clothes in it right away. If that doesn't work, then I try Spray n Wash, but I don't like the smell of it so much.
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 8:27 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I use the dreft spray pretreater, let it sit for 5 minutes or so then wash with all free and clear and a little color safe bleach. It almost always works.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 9:11 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I don't use dreft cause I figure at some point I'll stop using it anyway so I use dye and perfume free Tide. For stains I use Shout Set-In Stains with Oxi Clean. Works for everything! Got blueberry juice out of my daughters white shirts.
    KenzieQsMommy

Answer by KenzieQsMommy at 10:42 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• oxyclean wors great
    NevansMommy

Answer by NevansMommy at 5:15 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I soak everything in oxyclean overnight!!! It is awesome =)
    madimoma

Answer by madimoma at 10:34 AM on Dec. 11, 2010