WTH am I eating?

The Dr. said to cut out the carbs. So, I went to the store and bought everything I could that was low to no carbs. So, I am sitting here eating turkey sausage and chop suey... Really? I'm not even sure how I came up with this, but I am sure it's not legal... So, I have to ask... Is my dinner the most disgusting of any other tonight?

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 7:12 PM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Well...it's tough. I admit, your dinner wouldn't be my first choice, lol! Cutting out the carbs is so hard. Aim for protein meals with a side of veggies. I've been eating sandwiches rolled in a tortilla (low carb) or wrapping turkey slices inside swiss cheese. Good luck, think legumes, beans, veggies, protein.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 7:17 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• yes ! srry but i would not eat tht !
    mrzshanteb23

Answer by mrzshanteb23 at 7:14 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I could never do a low-carb diet- we like, bread (sandwiches), pasta, rice, etc. (sorry- dont mean to make it worse.) THere has to be a better way. Good luck- (maybe try the point system w/ Weight Watchers- at least I hear you get a variety.)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:22 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I ate the turkey and part of the chopped suey.. but it was gross. Can I have a cookie now??
    m-avi

Comment by m-avi (original poster) at 7:18 PM on Dec. 9, 2010