whats netflix?

is it available worldwide or just an American site or whatever it is?
thanks

san78

Asked by san78 at 7:17 PM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Netflix is a rental company where you rent movies through mail. You pay based on how many movies you want at a time. Dan and I do a one movie out at a time deal. We receive the movie in the mail, keep it as long as we'd like, and stick it back in the postage paid envelope when we're done, and mail it out. It usually gets to the mailing center the next day, and we have a new movie the day after that. If we watch our movies right away, we average 3 to 4 movies a month. We also pay for instant view, which streams movies (usually not the newest ones) to our computers or our bluray player (we have one with internet hookup). I love my netflix.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 8:49 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• USA and Canada right now. Plans to go worldwide. And its the greatest thing outside of my children. I love my netflix more then my SO. I don't tell him that though.
    Iamasinglemom99

Answer by Iamasinglemom99 at 7:43 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I don't know if it's just in America or not but you rent dvd's via mail (works for us, our blockbuster closed) and you can see several movies/tv shows on instant play via your computer.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 7:19 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• the streamed one in theory could be worldwide

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:20 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I love net t flix
    ready4baby2011

Answer by ready4baby2011 at 7:20 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• get info at their website www.netflix.com
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:46 PM on Dec. 9, 2010