Has anyone ever gotten pictures done at Portrait Innovations?

A friend of mine swears by them, that they are great.. what does everyone else think of them? I have an appt for my son on Sunday. Does anyone know if they have the package deals like everywhere else? I know they have a 9.99 one with 1 pose.

Sarahe786

Asked by Sarahe786 at 7:34 PM on Dec. 9, 2010 in General Parenting

• I have a few times, they really hound you to buy a crap load! you need to be strong, bc they do a really good job, and you will want them all. I dont understand how their packages work, but it always starts if you buy all of these, it will only be 300 bucks, and then they let u start weeding out shots....ughhh...I was there a few weeks ago. I hate the way they do it! you can get just the 10 dollar pkg, but I dont think they like it very much!
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 7:38 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I have too. i spent about $250 on my packages, I couldn't resist they so such a good job. Its worth the money if you ask me.
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 8:04 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Yeah, we've been there quite a few times. We like to buy the cheapest package you can get that still allows you to get the disc. Once you have the disc, you have ALL the pictures and can print some out yourself for much cheaper. They do a wonderful job. Look at my profile pic...they took it.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:05 PM on Dec. 9, 2010