WE took little Havana Gracie to a holistic doctor , he manipulates liquid out of ears of babies who rejected tubes

as he was working on her he noticed her axle in the back part of her neck was off kilter 45 degrees, he explained some babies are born that way and if your not looking for it sometimes parent come after all test for delays are explored.As you know we have been through a lot with tubes MRI and chromosomal testing plus 3 days wk of therapy.Can this be true? are our questions answered? was that all ? he explained to us that Havana Gracie would be a brand new little girl in 2 more sessions!!!! is he is our miracle worker ?Havana is 19 moths old and will not let go and walk by herself yet, i have worried so much im having trouble believing Have an y of you experienced this? Ps havana had a fall at 5 moths she landed on hard tile floor this might have happened then he admitts he can get her 100% better,

youmakemydreams

Asked by youmakemydreams at 11:26 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Health

• Excuse me. That was rude. There is a time and place for both types of medicines. Study your history on medicine before you open your mouth. The only reason we practice western medicine is due to a split in the medical society. Homeopaths and Naturopaths all recognize the need for allopathic AND naturo/homeopathic medicines. Why can't you? I have treated my kids with homepoathic medicines and seen it work miracles. I say good luck to the OP. I know that the doctor you have chosen can help.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 2:35 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I 200% have faith in him. I wish I had seen a naturopath/holistic doctor when my son was going through all of his issues. I have learned so much since studying to become a naturopathic doctor. There are a lot of simple solutions to health concerns that traditional doctors love to perform surgery on etc. (think of it as a money thing... surgery pays well)
    cat1622

Answer by cat1622 at 11:59 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• you have got to be kidding me. let's hope you guys never get cancer or have a heart attack.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• So, if you got in a bad car wreck & say you leg was hanging off you think he could fix you without surgery?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:07 AM on Nov. 7, 2008