i dont think a parent should dress their child like this

ok so theirs this women on my street she looks like one of those satanic ritual kinds of people, and i saw her with her step daughter today and her step daughter was wearing a black dress with skulls and pentagrams all over it

i just dont think you should dress an 8 month old like that.....i mean seriously shes 8 months how is she gonna grow up i wonder she might be a little terror later in life

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:42 PM on Dec. 9, 2010 in General Parenting

• Just because someone dresses with skulls and such doesn't mean they are going to be horrible people. So assuming that "She might be a little terror later in life" is an aweful assumption.

Just because she LOOKS like "one of those satanic ritual kinds of people" doesn't mean she is. Maybe she just likes to dress gothic, but is a VERY loving, nice, person who even believes in God. (I know a few of them)

Your assumptions are horrible.
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 7:45 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• shes an 18 year old step mother thats pregnant now and lives with her father what kinda role model is that for a little girl....i mean honestly
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:47 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• They sell those little outfits at Hot Topic and even at Spencer's.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:47 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• i know they do i have to go in those stores for my niece who is 11 but i honestly dont think an 8 month old should be dressed like that
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:49 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• i agree with you i wouldnt dress my kid like that i think its dark and depressing, skulls mean death, why would you want to raise your kid around dark depressing things? i wouldnt and i feel sorry for that baby.
    bekkaboo89

Answer by bekkaboo89 at 7:49 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• mypersonal feeling is that black with skulls is nauseating for anyone at any age.
    Just my opinion
    ......it does sound quite inappropriate for an 8 month old.
    I kinda like pastels for girls. Call me old fashioned. ;-)
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 7:50 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Those outfits are cute,and ironic. My son had Ozzy t-shirts as an infant. It was pretty funny!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:51 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• It's not something that I would dress my baby in, but to each his/her own
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 7:53 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• It def sounds very inappropriate. If she wants to dress like that then fine but to dress a baby like that is a little immature. She seems to take her thoughts/views too far. Im not saying shes satanic but its not something to dress a baby in. JMO
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 7:55 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• the babies father dresses her almost the exact same way though except its toned UP alot more
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:56 PM on Dec. 9, 2010