it looks like ringworm :(

I don't know.... she's got like 5 dry circles on her legs and 2 on the other, one is huge and she says it hurts.... doctor bound in the morning. Anyone gone through this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:03 PM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I have had ringworm. It sucks :( But it's very curable! You can cure it with apple cider vinegar if you'd rather not use the ointment. It takes a little longer, but it's not bad for the environment and it's cheap :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 8:07 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• My son had ringworm at 2 mths :( it wasn't too bad, we were given a ointment to put on him and it was gone in a few weeks(we had to try 2 kinds of ointment) It didn't seem to bother him really, but he was so young.

tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 8:17 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I had it when I was a kid. Just put athlete's foot cream on it. It'll be gone in a couple of weeks.
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 8:43 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Yes, I have had ringworm, though my kids haven't... I actually put garlic onto it so that the juice was exposed to my skin, and it took care of it... but it made my skin raw while it was on there. The apple cider vinegar does work really well though also.
    momof2redhedz

Answer by momof2redhedz at 1:40 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• my daughter had ring worm on her face, she never really complained about it, we went to the doctor got a cream and she was able to go back to school once the cream had been on for 24hrs. we also had to cover it for the first 24hrs. i had to wash all her bedding and make sure all the towels she used had gotten washed and because of where hers was i just replaced her hair brush. it really wasnt to big a deal for her (she loves bugs though so she thought the idea of a worm on her head was awesome and yes i know its a fungus but the worm part made her happy)
    tiffanyv123

Answer by tiffanyv123 at 8:40 AM on Dec. 10, 2010