Do you like coloring?

Whenever my 2.5 year old wants to color, I always pull out my own set of crayons & coloring book and color right along with him. Sometimes I even do it without him. :) It's silly, but I find it really fun. Anyone else color for fun?

Holly.

Asked by Holly. at 8:19 PM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• YES!
    and my 17 yr old is coloring in my christmas colorbook I bought the other day as I sit here typing this!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:05 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I love coloring it's something so ralaxing about it and you dont even have to be an artist to be an artist. All you have to do is stay in the lines.
    Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 8:20 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I love to color! I'll sit down with my 2.5yr old and 1yr old and color! I'll be coloring a really beautiful drawing, and then my 2yr old will reach over and scribble all over it and then goes, "there mommy now its beautiful!" LMAO!!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 8:21 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I love to color! It's fun and relaxing to me.I'll never outgrow it I guess!
    GingerKitten

Answer by GingerKitten at 8:44 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I love coloring!! My best friend does to and I found some beautiful, really intricate coloring books for adults for her! (not adult-themed, just more intricate!)
    sweetpotato418

Answer by sweetpotato418 at 8:46 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I'm 57 and I have my own box of crayons and coloring books~~although I do share them with my grandaughter now. Find it very relaxing.
    Carolannie

Answer by Carolannie at 8:53 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• YES! I have several coloring books and a books of Mandalas that I color. Being an artist, coloring is just part of the perks. =-)
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 9:15 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• i actually dont have my own set but u find a lot of comfort in coloring with my 3.5 year old. its art relaxing and its expressive.
    thelovelymzbre

Answer by thelovelymzbre at 9:15 PM on Dec. 9, 2010