does the third trimester seem to drag on FOREVER to you?

i have been having contractions off and on for over a week now....we are even dilated to a two....but i am just getting so restless....ready for LO to be here......

sweetestkitten

Asked by sweetestkitten at 8:55 PM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• 38 weeks on I was just waiting for it to end! And it does. Mine ended at 41 weeks.
    MarvelousMama

Answer by MarvelousMama at 9:00 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I dont remember and I am only in my first with this one.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 8:58 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Yeah the last few weeks are HELL! cause you feel terrible in every way and you want to hold the baby so bad.....but he/she will come, it will end just try to occupy your mind the best you can. congrats! :)
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 8:58 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I also agree the last few weeks were hell!!!! I threw up everyday at the end.. could barely end and was HUGE AND SWOLLEN!!! Haha! I got lucky and had a due date baby. All i wanted to do was meet him!!!!
    Sarahe786

Answer by Sarahe786 at 9:00 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• the last month was hell!!!! i was so sore and fat and i couldnt sleep and it hurt to walk and it was not comfortable at all!! 2 weeks before my due date i started walk as much as i could and i made my hubby have sex with me (yes i said i MADE him, he didnt want to hurt the baby silly men) every night for a week! and finally my water broke at 4am! i was just so sick of being pregnant! but u are almost to the end so get some sleep if u can and try to relax ur LO will b here before u know it! congrats!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 9:02 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• very much so! ur just at that point where you feel gigantic and tired and you just want it over with!
    raylc

Answer by raylc at 10:04 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• i dont have much left and just went on my leave from work. and the last week i have been just going stir crazy. i think it is a combo of not working and the baby being so near. i wanted to work until i popped...BUT dr said no more. so now im stuck nesting and twiddling my thumbs....have been spending alot more much needed mommy time with my other two children. but days when they are at school and nights when they are sleeping is what gets me the most. i often find myself walking around the house just trying to find something to do....lol
    sweetestkitten

Comment by sweetestkitten (original poster) at 9:01 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Actually, it was the SECOND trimester that seemed to drag on and on.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 9:32 PM on Dec. 9, 2010