If a woman....

wears a low cut belly shirt ( basically a piece of ribbon covering her nipples) and a micro mini skirt ( to where you can cleary see her thong underwear) ..... at a family get-together to where she is meeting her boyfriends family for the first time ... do you think she still had to the right to be upset when her boyfriends mother doesnt like her

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:59 PM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Parenting Debate

• OH God! lol. I wouldn't blame his mother for not liking her if she is dressed like a floozy!
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 9:01 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• LOL SICK.
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 9:01 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Nope, she's got no reason to be upset, first impressions last a lifetime, and the impression I get just from that picture, isn't a good one, I couldn't imagine seeing that in person.
    gumby11883

Answer by gumby11883 at 9:01 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• hmmm...nope
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 9:02 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• sure she can be upset. but she has to understand that she made a bad first impression so she can be upset with herself too. but really you shouldn't be judged based on your clothing as much as your personality, but she has to realize that it doesn't usually happen like that.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:02 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• lol...not at all! If you are going to dress like a hooker then you should expect to recieve the same amount of respect as one.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 9:06 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Why does it matter well in my family it does not matter if she comes dressed like that and she is a good human being who cares what she wore if she acted an ass I would remember more of how she acted then what she wore.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:06 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• OMG....I mean, its nice to be generous and forgiving about how a person dresses.....but I don't care how wonderful a person acts, if they dress anything like that and look like a HOOKER,well......you just gotta wonder!!!
    SOrry, but I'm going to say that is all wrong.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 9:17 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Wow! I wonder what she would wear going somewhere she wasn't trying to impress people! Saran wrap and electrical tape?
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 9:47 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• my quiestion is why d he take her dressed that way?? I don't believe you should control how others dress but if I was taking some one where Id ask them to change or explain family and how it would be looked at.
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 10:47 PM on Dec. 9, 2010