If you had only one year left to live, what would you do?

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 9:09 PM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• As of right now...since I don't have children (we're kinda working on it)...I would take the entire year (probably) off of work and go on as many trips with DH, family, and friends as possible. Go everywhere I want to go...All over Europe, Vegas with my girlfriends, etc...and maybe, if DH could handle it afterwards hope/pray to be able to conceive and give birth beforehand, but if he didn't think he could handle it without me and it would be harder on him and therefore harder on our child, then I would do whatever possible to not let it happen.

If I found this out in couple years...then basically the same as above only our children would be included!

Obviously this would be very expensive, but I'd figure out a way to do all that and nor burden my DH with the bills, credit cards, etc of it all afterwards...
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 10:07 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• spend as much time with my kids as possible...and try to make my own arrangements so it wouldnt be dumped onto someone else.
    sweetestkitten

Answer by sweetestkitten at 9:15 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Spend time with the people who are most important to me, and maybe do some writing to share some of my life experiences and to say things to people that I want them to remember after I'm gone. And make funeral arrangements. I would definitely do some serious writing for my son, and maybe make a book of "mommy" memories.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 9:16 PM on Dec. 9, 2010