Have you Made Cinnamon Applesauce Ornaments?

I have been making them for a few years and our girls LOVE making them...here are some pictures and a recipe for those that want to do this with the kiddos.

http://cherylhill.blogspot.com/

Have fun and enjoy -
Cheryl Hill

candlesbychill

Asked by candlesbychill at 9:22 PM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• My boyscout den (6 and & yr olds) made these. They are super easy and the kids really enjoyed them. We spread it out over two meetings mixed up and cut out day one. some kids air dried and some "cooked" in oven. The next week we painted and added ribbons for hanging. Total time invested about 45mins. I totally recommend these!
    babyboyzz

Answer by babyboyzz at 9:31 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• We've made them several times over the years, the kids LOVE it and the house smells great!
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 10:14 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• we have been making these in our house for about 20-23 years. Great project for young and old!!
    justgrape723

Answer by justgrape723 at 8:37 AM on Dec. 12, 2010

• they are so fun to make......my mom used to make us kids gingerbread men decorations for the tree but i tried to eat one and got sick...they were real gingerbread men but she put a layer of glue on them to keep them looking like they did the day she made them....
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 12:22 PM on Dec. 13, 2010