toddlers and standing on things....

my twins have a bunch of little trike type things that they ride on. ones a fisher price one that goes from a push toy to a sit on toy, one is a dump truck ride on toy..

so this week they decided they would stand on top of them -__-
and they fall off most of the time, surprise surprise.

so i've started taking them away when they do it.
you think this will help?

did you have a simliar situation? what did you try?

(theyre 15 months)

ElsaSalsaaa

Asked by ElsaSalsaaa at 9:26 PM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Can yo lock the wheels so they don't roll?
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 9:27 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• My daughter started doing that she finds a way to stand up at the table after she's done eating and she's standing on her booaster seat but i always stand behind her so she wont fall off or i get her down and tell her 'NO'' and she listen for like 5 minutes lol and somehow she's back on her booaster seat again so i know what your going through if my daughter keeps getting up there i just put her right back down until she gets the hint lol . Good Luck
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 9:31 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Just keep taking them off of it, and telling them no... explain to them that they could get hurt and you don't want them to get hurt. I know they are young, but I started doing this kind of thing with my ds when he started walking, and it took a while, but he listens well now.
    momof2redhedz

Answer by momof2redhedz at 1:34 AM on Dec. 10, 2010