What can I give a 26 yr old and his wife for Christmas?

Plz keep it clean. Tk you

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 9:27 PM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Shopping

• How about a gift card to a restaurant they like? That way, you'd be treating them to dinner out. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:28 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• movie tickets, home depot gift card, grocery store gift cards, baby sitting coupons.........
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 9:28 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• How much do you want to spend and how close are you to them? I always like it when people give us gift certificates for movies or restaurants we like. That gives us a night out without having to pay for it all out of pocket!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 9:28 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I always like getting GC to go out to dinner with an offer to watch my kids. If they don't have kids they could still use the GC. Also if there is anything they might need for their house. I think one year we got a blender and one year we got GC to Home Depot.

cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 9:30 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I bought a Beautiful Christmas Throw and a Lenox Christmas ornament for my nephew and his wife they are also around that age!
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 9:31 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• A nice wall decor --you can find them at Bed, Bath, and Beyond-like those pretty candle wall hangers..:) A huge one for their livingroom,

-gift card for Sears, etc..

-cooking stuff--like a nice coffee maker, new set of pots and pans, and a nice crockpot :) My parents gave us a set and we LOVED it. :)

-nice comforter set for their bed?

psychicRaelene3

Answer by psychicRaelene3 at 9:47 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• something they like
    kewi86

Answer by kewi86 at 1:38 AM on Dec. 11, 2010