Have you ever thought that your husband might not be "the one"?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:32 PM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes he is not my soul mate but I do love him
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 9:33 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I actually thought about that today cus were going through some problems right now .
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 9:34 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I think everyone has at one point
    ready4baby2011

Answer by ready4baby2011 at 9:36 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I don't think that humans were ever designed to be monogamous for a lifetime. I love my husband deeply, but know in my heart that there are any number of other men I could fall in love with. I choose to remain faithful to him because I love him and know that it would wound him deeply if I ever were to have an affair. Relationships are rarely easy and witout speed bumps. I know that he is the right man to build a life with and raise children with, and I love him more than I can describe. But is he the only man I could ever love? No.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 9:40 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I don't believe in the "one" or "soul mates" I met my husband and I love him, so that makes him the one for me. I don't think there is a perfect person out there for everyone, I think you meet and fall in love ant that makes them the one.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 9:56 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• no
    cheribabii613

Answer by cheribabii613 at 10:11 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• For almost 6 years of being with my hubby, I always though he was the perfect match for me, after October of this year, I have been wondering if he is the one. I guess if you in love 100% you don't care if he is the perfect match but when there are problems in the relationship and that love goes down then we wonder if our partner is the right one for us. JMO, Good luck
    bratgirln1

Answer by bratgirln1 at 10:12 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• sometimes i think that! but i dont believe in soul mates!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 10:17 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Almost every day. I was with someone else that I thought was "the one," but apparently he didn't feel the same way. I love my husband, but so far he has not been the great love of my life.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 12:28 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I don't believe in "soulmates", "the one" or "Mr Right" anymore, just "Mr. Right Now". You put your hopes, faith and love into these relationships and these men just to have them blow your entire life up. No man is worth giving him the title and I think that if and when we apply that thinking, only then will we actually find someone worth giving our time to. Remember, life is not about the one you life with but the one you can't live without and those my dear are my children and only them.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 4:28 PM on Dec. 10, 2010