Cousin Signed up my kids for Charity

My cousin signed my children up at a church for free Christmas gifts, with out asking me. She signs up for every and any charity that she can. I am so angry, her family brings in over 3k a month! I make enough to give my children a decent Christmas, besides it's not about how much just the thought!!!

Well she is keeping the gifts to boot! Her only reason for signing my children up was to get more free gifts!! I am so angry! Should I call the church? Ignore it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:32 PM on Dec. 9, 2010 in General Parenting

• First, it is so refreshing to see someone who knows it isn't about the gifts or how much they get.

I would call the church and say there was a mix up, that your children are not in need and you would like to be sure that those gifts go to someone who is in need.

Then I would call your cousin and let her know that you don't appreciate what she has done, that you notified the church and that she SHOULD NOY do it again.

I hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas.
    sue118

Answer by sue118 at 11:16 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Call the church, thank them but tell them you don't need it. What the hell is wrong with your cousin?
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 9:33 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I'd cancel it. And tell your cousin not to involve your kids in her quest to get Christmas presents.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 9:33 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Shame on her someone who really needs it is missing out
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:34 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I would let them know
    ready4baby2011

Answer by ready4baby2011 at 9:33 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I'd be mad! Call the church, your cousin sounds like a real piece of work!
    mlregalado

Answer by mlregalado at 1:39 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• How did you find out about this? And I thought they asked for proof or something? How could she use your kids info? I would call the cops on her for stealing their identities.
    Anonymous

• If you really feel that your children should not be candidates for these gifts then def call the church. Id also def talk to your cousin. find out her intentions before taking it to far. GL
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 9:34 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Call the church, definitely. That's so wrong.
    the_kimmers

Answer by the_kimmers at 9:34 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• call the church. That is so wrong because there are families that do need it. She should be ashamed of herself. Hell I would like more gifts for my son but I was able to buy him a few things. I am happy with that. For me to go and falsify records for a gift is disgusting.

Definitly tell because that is vrey low down and dirty.
    Jazmineamomma

Answer by Jazmineamomma at 9:38 PM on Dec. 9, 2010