swallon feet, aching legs and back!

32 weeks along, if I do anything over my daily duties, I'm sick, and I have all the swallen, hurting feelings. I try to cut things out, but we have to have things in the house! What is a person to do? I can't actually figure out how a person can set and relax during pregnancy, when a mother's job is never done!

b_stotka

Asked by b_stotka at 9:58 PM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i feel ya, am 33 weeks pregnant, back and feet are killing me, feet are swollen. Have a 22 month old daughter to, keeps me busy with the house work :)
    ashcrash

Answer by ashcrash at 10:06 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I had that problem with my second one. Had an autistic kid at home and nobody would help me out. Dr. put me in hospital so my family didn't really have a choice but to hellp me out.
    badgirl44654

Answer by badgirl44654 at 9:59 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• don't really have an answer but i'm feeling ya.. i try to not do some stuff and it doesn't get done though. so eventually i have to do it. i just try to sit as much as possible
    raylc

Answer by raylc at 10:01 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Prop your feet up and take a break. Find the time

Answer by admckenzie at 10:17 PM on Dec. 9, 2010