Have you ever seen the "mean girl" from your high school after you graduated and you told her off, royally?

Or if you were the "mean girl" has anyone told you off?
Chelsea Handler told the story this week of the mean girl coming to her comedy show and paying extra for a backstage pass to see her and have her picture taken with her. She said she Thanked her for being mean to her because look where it got her.

tony1638

Asked by tony1638 at 10:03 PM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• The girl who was mean to me in high school has a record deal now, and at least 2 hits songs you've probably heard. So I doubt I will see her. Last time I saw her was at a funeral for one of my close friends, and this chick showed up. I almost decked her. She had picked on my friend even more than she picked on me.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:00 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• I avoid her, because I would still punch her if I got too close. Her mother too.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 10:06 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Oh my goodness.....that was over 20 years ago. It isn't worth it. And I don't remember exactly who was mean or not.....I've so moved on from HS.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 10:19 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Nobody was mean to me in high school.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 10:04 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• There were not a lot of mean girls....there were some cliques and a few hurt my feelings because I was not a member of a clique. But I wouldn't tell anyone off now. It doesn't help. Doesn't make you feel good. In fact when I went to my HS reunion in September I spent some time chatting with a few of the same girls and we had such fun I would never have told any of them off.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 10:12 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I went to a small high school and while no one was really "mean" to me, there was a girl who I couldn't stand because she was just annoying. She was always bragging about stupid things and one of them was how little she ate so she would stay skinny. I see pictures of her now on FB and I laugh and laugh because she is plus-size now! If she wasn't such an asshole about weight in high school it wouldn't be as funny...see where karma gets ya? :)
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 10:13 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I'm facebook friends with most of them now. LOL They turned out to be bible thumpers. Not that theres anything wrong with that, I'm glad they changed their ways.
    FroggyFeet

Answer by FroggyFeet at 10:18 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I don't know of any mean girls in high school. The mean ones I remember were in middle school and I stayed away from them.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:26 PM on Dec. 9, 2010