Need some sticky baby vibes

Soooo....I took the test today and it was a BFP!!!! I should be a little over 4 weeks but am just scared to death. Too many people I know have been having miscarrages. Keep your fingers crossed!

CBodden

Asked by CBodden at 11:43 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• LOL OMG WTH is a BFP
    Anonymous

• Ok, I have no idea what "sticky baby vibes" are, but I will say a prayer for you! Congratulations!
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 11:52 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Good luck, try not to tell anyone for the first 3mths (only if ur supersticous) they swear its bad luck, and the baby may not make it. Bahumbug. But Congrads. Take it easy and get on ur prenatals asap, drink lots of milk!!
    MommaKee

Answer by MommaKee at 1:34 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Ummm Big fat Positive (on a pregnancy test...) Anon....

to the Original poster :)
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 8:05 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• OMG, Chris! SBV's coming your way! Congratulations on the BFP. Hope EVERYTHING goes well for your family (and you know what I mean). And I hope the SBV provide a girl for David (the little cutie) to protect!
    cat0325

Answer by cat0325 at 8:18 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Why in the world would you be that superstitious and wait 3 months thats the dumbest thing i have ever heard.

You cant live your life thinking negatively like that.

Anonymous