i need some answers?

i missed my period last month, took urine tests,they were negative.... an i scheduled ablood test, it came out negative.... i havent had my period late......anyone ever been thru this? could istill be pregnant? am confused , please talk to me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:43 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• How long has it been since you missed your period? It is possible that you were too early for even the blood test. That happened to a friend of mine. She went back two weeks later and it came back positive the second time.
    my3turtles

Answer by my3turtles at 11:47 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Stress can make you miss your period, or delay it. Along with certain medications, or new trauma in your life. Or if you were recently on the depo shot and got off it can have delayed effects on your cycle. Hopes it help.
    MommaKee

Answer by MommaKee at 11:59 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• have u been on birth control recently or gotten off...my period was actin funny a few months before i got preg. and wen i got preg i didn't suspect it because i was already waiting for it to b late but that time it didnt show up
    thelook151

Answer by thelook151 at 12:24 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• i have missed 5weeks now, am not on any medication and no pills.............. am really worried i scheduled a doctors appointmnt i hope evrythings ok, thank u all for talking to me
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• if both are negative in my opinion the doctor should have given you some options of what could be the problem. he should have ran some more tests or something not just left you with no options. i would find a new doctor and get some more answers from them. it could be a number of things.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 2:30 PM on Nov. 7, 2008