Shaved??? adult content

Do you shave down there???? I do it and my husband could careless either way. I feel like I cant win or lose to please him. :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:14 PM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• I shave everything for me, not for him. I just think it's looks, feels and smells cleaner that way.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 4:24 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• i do, i don't think my dh cares either. but i do and i don't shave to please him that's for sure!
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 10:16 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• i do it ! sometimes i wait until i cant take it no more bcuz i be lazie ! but my SO loves tht i do !
    mrzshanteb23

Answer by mrzshanteb23 at 10:16 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I used to and realized SO couldn't care less so I stopped

Answer by admckenzie at 10:19 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I do sometimes. It's a pain to find the time to do it though! I've only got so much hot water to work with in the shower! My SO likes it when I do, so I will to please him occasionally.
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 10:21 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I do. My husband greatly prefers it like that. It is a little bit of a pain but its worth it.
    TaraK.

Answer by TaraK. at 10:23 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Don't do it for him, do it for you (or not)
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 10:26 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I do Hubby likes it better so I do it for him. A very small price to pay for awesome orgasms
    voni681

Answer by voni681 at 10:39 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Thank you spell police. Please start a class for us all. Who cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• I do, but I don't shave it all. I leave a landing strip. DH doesn't care about it at all. I could go totally natural and he wouldn't care, either.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:17 PM on Dec. 9, 2010