It may seem a little ridiculous... but...

I just have this instinct feeling that my baby is going to come a month or a few weeks early. Did any of you ever worry about this and did it come true? I just have this weird feeling that something is going to go wrong. I'm only 27 weeks right now and it's worrying me. Nothing has gone wrong with this pregnancy.

Mskixxalot

Asked by Mskixxalot at 10:21 PM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• my dr told me that mine would probably come early bc my kidneys were so bad. he did.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 10:22 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Feeling paranoid about things like that was the norm for me. Every mother is going to be filled with worries. Just remember to always follow the advice of your doctor and dont overexert yourself and you should be fine.
    SaturnsMom

Answer by SaturnsMom at 10:27 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Mine came a month early without warning. He was just ready to come out.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:32 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I distinctly remember going to DH fairly early on with my 2nd and telling him that "this baby is going to come early." I think I had some dream. She was early, but only by a week.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:37 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I KNEW that both of my kids would be early ... I even knew the day my daughter would be born - July 27th ... and she was 3 weeks early... with my son I kept saying that I would have him on the 17th of october ( he was due in Nov. ) ... but I ended up having him on the 14th... but I was admitted back to the hospital on the 17th with complications ......so sometimes you can have like a 6th sense on your body and baby !
    2lilbumblebees

Answer by 2lilbumblebees at 11:03 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• No i think you just worried and thats it. Now if your ob said so thats different.
    hqq

Answer by hqq at 1:53 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Oh yah. I was certain my (second) baby would be early... I thought before 38 weeks. But by 41-43 weeks I discovered I have NO intuition, lol.

My children were "supposed" to be boys, too.
    ~~no, I am a mom to only daughters, lol!
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 2:11 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• just cross your legs an hope for the best!
    Angel520

Answer by Angel520 at 6:07 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Oh I worried from the day I got pregnant about everything - i think that just came with the territory for me...
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:54 PM on Dec. 10, 2010