why do women / and men are afraid to show how much they love you ?

mrzshanteb23

Asked by mrzshanteb23 at 10:23 PM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• My husband and I are not afraid to show how much we love one another.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 10:24 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• If someone doesn't love you back as much, it hurts to throw your heart and soul out there and not have it in return.
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 10:25 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• My thoughts.

I don't think that most people are afraid to show how much they love someone. I really believe that many if not most do not know how to show someone how much they love them. The really do not know how to communicate their feelings enough to be able to do, not deep and complicated (because love is both) feelings. People have trouble showing the person they love how much they love in a way that they "get" it. When someone doesn't understand our way of showing love, they feel like we aren't showing them our love.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 10:56 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Usually it's because they're afraid of being rejected and getting hurt. Even if they've been with that person for some time, they still gaurd themselves incase the relationship doesn't work out. As well, other times it's that the person doesn't know how to show or express that feeling of love in a manner the other will understand.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:15 AM on Dec. 10, 2010