Hmmmm...

It is time to fight back against rude and harassing people. I and several others have come together and are reporting people that are harrassing and just down right bitches. If you are tired of it then jump on the band wagon.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:31 PM on Dec. 9, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Or get yourself suspended for stalking. Whichever.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:36 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Says the anon who is starting a an "I hate" group to organize harassment via tattling...
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:38 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Maybe I am one of the moderaters that is on here trying to catch people. Have you thought of that. HMMMMMMMM

No, moderators know how to spell - it's part of the job description. Impersonating one IS a violation of the ToS, btw...
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:41 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• If you were a moderator you'd know this type of post is not an appropriate post for the Answers forum and against CM guidelines. How do we know you are not the one causing problems?
    Anonymous

• Whereby "hating" and "judging" equates to "disagreeing with the anonymous troll starting the movement".
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:06 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• YOU do not know me anon! I have NEVER called anyone on here a slut, whore or any derogatory name! That isn't my nature, I just find it appalling that we're all supposed to be adults on here and as such we have a right to sensor swear words, ignore answers you don't like and move on...At least I sign my name because I have nothing to hide from. Why don't you sign your name so that we can report you for starting your little narc group
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 11:06 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• You know anon I understand what you're saying, yes I've had nasty comments made on my posts, but such is life..I don't let it affect me because I'm a bigger person than they are and as such I ignore them & don't antagonize them..Thats what their looking for, someone they can easily upset. You're playing into their hands and YOU allowed them to get under your skin!! It's called life and people have different genetic make-up, and in life whether it's in the real world or the virtual world people are people..Some just like being A-holes...It's what makes the world go around. But, playibg “high school playground narc" doesn't make you any better.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 11:28 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• anytime you see ANYONE being rude or harrassing go to their CM profile and report them. Maybe with enough hits we can put an end to this high school BS.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:35 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• no it is called getting rid of trouble makers. this isnt the place for it. We are no longer in high school.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:37 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• what's your question?
    Anonymous