Ok..flip it. Do you know any guys that would ask someone out...

...through Facebook or private message? Or do you think a guy would probably rather do it over the phone or face to face?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:31 PM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• I know a guy that just posted for a date on FB. He had quick responses too

Answer by admckenzie at 10:33 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• i've been asked out on fb and myspace. lots of guys dont like the face-to-face thing it seems lol, they meet you in person and then chat to you on yahoo and ask you out. lame!
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 10:33 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• The guy I'm with now contacted me through FB. We had been out the night before with a mutual friend but I had never met him before. He found me on FB the next day (or a couple days later, I don't remember) and after a few exchanged messages ended up asking me out! Been together for 10 months now! :)
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 10:34 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I think that more and more people are opting for impersonal methods of asking someone out, beacuse it takes the pressure off. Then if that person says "No" there isn't an awkward moment that you'd get face to face. I've been asked out numerous times through social networking sites. That's infact how DH and I initially met.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:13 AM on Dec. 10, 2010