Overian Cyst

The pain is killing me! I'm having it removed on tuesday but what can I do for the pain in the mean time?

Heidikans

Asked by Heidikans at 10:35 PM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Health

• oh i had one of those while i was pregnant!! u can take some Tylenol it might just take the edge off the pain!! good luck!!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 10:38 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I'd call my doctor. My doctor gave me great pain pills for mine

Answer by admckenzie at 10:39 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I had one rupture like a mos ago. I just take tylenol. I have had issues with them since age 14. The suck!
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 11:09 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Take some over the counter pain meds, but if it is too intense, call your doctor.
    cleanaturalady

Answer by cleanaturalady at 8:50 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• If your having it removed soon, then call your doc/surgeon back and they should give you something to control it. The only at home remedy that I would use was alternating between Tylenol and Motrin. Two Tylenol and then four hours later 2 Motrin, but honestly it does not really relieve the pain too much. If I were you, I would call your doc back! Hang in there!
    Hope4Teal

Answer by Hope4Teal at 5:41 PM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Ibuprofen, Aleve? Heat pad, hot baths.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 10:07 AM on Dec. 12, 2010