What can cause upper stomache pains?

I have been pregnant 5 times and this will make my 6th pregnancy. Out of those 3 were miscarriages. I have had adominal cramps, all kinds of health issues during pregnancy ( I am high risk and have to be bed ridden to keep the baby to term), but never upper stomache pains. Has anyone else experienced this or know what it could be? It will hurt so bad at times I can't get out of bed. The pain will stay for about two hours. It just started about a week ago.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:57 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• MY GALL BLADDER IS GONE... I HAVE NONE..BEEN GONE FOR OVER SIX YEARS
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Could it be Gall stones? Pregnancy can actually bring them on-- because of the hormones.
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 11:59 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• No I have no gallbladder
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• gall bladder. get to the doctor for an evaluation.
    manna1qd

Answer by manna1qd at 12:26 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I have a sore spot about 5 inches from under my right boob and it hurts all the time even burns sometimes...my doctor told me it was a pulled muscle and after i have the baby and my uterus goes down it will go away. My bestfriend had the same problem on the other side. So i hope this helps you if this is the type of pain you are feeling. god bless
    tall_mom42

Answer by tall_mom42 at 2:02 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• It was like a pain of hurting expansion from the inside, also like a cramping pain.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:32 AM on Nov. 7, 2008