If you can't say "vagina" and "sex" on cafemom, where CAN you say it??

We're all grownups. Hopefully. :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:19 PM on Dec. 9, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Both words are allowed on this site along with a lot of other words. It's better to use the real terms than silly slang words.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:07 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• Penissssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 11:24 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• DS doesn't know the code words- he called "those" parts by their proper anatomical names- vagina and penis. He's 2, so he doesn't know about sex yet, of course. But I think hoohoo and words like that simply add to the taboo, which makes kids that much more curious about them (and that much less likely to talk to their parents about them).
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:29 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• well i hide the words in case a kid might see it or something like that im definatly not afraid to say vagina :)
    Luckyme3487

Answer by Luckyme3487 at 11:21 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Since when was it not okay to say vagina and sex?

HOLY CRAP! I mean every other question has those words in it....
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:22 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• well we are supposed to be all adults in here but there are some that act like they are in grade school. I agree with Lucky though I wont publicly post words that might be offensive to a child unless it is in a comment. For me to do that I must be standing up for something or someone.
    ready4baby2011

Answer by ready4baby2011 at 11:23 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• im not sure i just think there maybe kids on here that may see it .. i was just being silly ... they are just body parts and something adults do that is normal .. idk you can never be too sure
    Luckyme3487

Answer by Luckyme3487 at 11:30 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• A previous post said "I hide the words incase a kid might see it" .. Why wouldn't a child be allowed to read "Vagina", "Penis", "Sex" and other words of that nature? Educate those children! The more the know the smarter they grow, isn't that what PBS kids teaches? Ha! I think if you're going to talk openly about your body, sex, your partner, and whatever else .. you should be able to use the adult words. "Va-Jay-Jay" is the one that irritates me the most. Not only because it is a word made up for a skitchy comedy, but it just sounds soo incredibly juvinile. My sister used to say "Eeka-Aaka" .. I'm guessing on the spelling on that one, but even she grew out of that. Though we still tease her about it to this day. We're all adults and are talking openly about these things, we should be able to use the proper words that described what we're talking about.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:09 AM on Dec. 10, 2010

• You just said them. :-)
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 11:21 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• oh boo on you, that just may be the way she talks for real
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:21 PM on Dec. 9, 2010