Anyone putting up a tree for Christmas(If you celebrate) ? I can just see myy 14 month old trying to climb it

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:59 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I would put it up anyways, just put a gate around the tree or something to block your child from getting to it. When my son was that young even now any breakable ornaments go WAYYYYYYYYYy above his reach.
    bubblycute

Answer by bubblycute at 12:01 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• When my DD was that young, I actually put our tree in a playpen, lol. It worked!! She couldn't get to the tree or the presents!!!
    SLCMOMMY

Answer by SLCMOMMY at 12:01 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I'm hoping to get one of the reals tree that come in pots so I can plant it in our yard after Christmas. I'm a little worried as it's our first Christmas with our dog, and he's big (about 60 pounds) and still rambunctious (not even a year old yet). He still gets into stuff, and he loves to dig holes.
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 12:11 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I agree with the other two answers. That's what we did! We put a gate to keep our toddler and puppy out and put the breakables up high. Good luck! :)
    2kids2dogs-n-us

Answer by 2kids2dogs-n-us at 12:13 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Thanks : ) that's so funny in the playpen I'm thinking about it : )
    FRANCINE818

Answer by FRANCINE818 at 12:18 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• My little one was 16 months last Christmas. She did very well. I didn't have any ornaments on the lower half of the tree, of course. :)
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:27 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• I have this tiny 3 ft tree I put up high on the entertainment center. I have 2 toddlers & really I dont want to get a bigger tree until they are a bit older and less likely to knock it down.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• yup.. my bf wants to get a really big one because it is our twins first christmas....
    melissa089

Answer by melissa089 at 1:11 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Same here i will have a 8mo and an 23mo and a 4yo all trying to get at it.

Stacey.x
    happytohelp

Answer by happytohelp at 11:56 AM on Nov. 22, 2008