would you be mad and what would you do?

Suppose you had a guy who was interested in you and you were interested in him but you were already in a relationship. Now suppose that your boyfriend talked to the guy who was interested in you and told him that he (the boyfriend) no longer wanted you and gave the other guy "permission" to date you. And this was all before you knew that you and the boyfriend were over. What the heck would you even say or do about that?!?!? And by the way you and the boyfriend have been having problems for a while but tried to work it out cause you were prego with his child. Weird I know but give me some thoughts on this!!!

MommysAngels810

Asked by MommysAngels810 at 11:26 PM on Dec. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• If your boyfriend is giving other guys permission to date you, then yes it is over with him. It's rather low of him to not even tell you first that he would like to break up, let alone go to another guy and give him permission to date you. That's pretty rotten. I think that you should cut your losses with this douche bag and move on to someone who can respect you and treat you better.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:59 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Mad? I'd be LIVID! I would definitely be through with that boyfriend, no matter if I was carrying his kid. Depending on how the other guy responded, I wouldn't date him, either. I think, actually, I would just take a break from all men for awhile, focus on carrying and delivering my baby, getting started and as indpendent as possible! Then, when you've had some time to work it out, reconsider relationships, and see where this guy is. Good luck!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 11:49 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• WOW sweetie, that is a tough one. I def would not want to be in a relationship where there are a lot of problems. That isnt good for the baby. If you are truly interested in this guy and he is in you give it a shot, BUT be careful.
    ready4baby2011

Answer by ready4baby2011 at 11:42 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• I would leave them both behind, move on and meet new people
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 11:47 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• WOW! I agree with Jazz...what a douche bag! Definitely move one from the current BF. If you and the other guy are interested in each other, give it a shot. Just go slow!
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 8:32 AM on Dec. 10, 2010