whats the best groups to join

firechickk

Asked by firechickk at 11:35 PM on Dec. 9, 2010 in About CafeMom

• What are your interests? Children's ages?, etc?
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:45 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• well I am trying to find myself I have 5 children, ages g7, b12, b17, g18, and g20....i have been so wrapped up in them and a demanding partner for so long that i don't even no me anymore...I still have my issues with the kids 2 of the are ADHD and one is ODD and still trying to get help with him and my 7 year old is going threw that thinking shes 20 stage lol but I have decided that it is my time to find me and maybe that will help them to....I love crafts but not creative, I like to decorate and flowers but not good at either lol...I hope to find some ideas and friends here.
    firechickk

Comment by firechickk (original poster) at 11:54 PM on Dec. 9, 2010

• Go to your Groups tab and click on groups then do a keyword search. From what you told us, I suggest you search for ADHD and ODD groups, maybe child disapline or groups for kids the same ages as yours. You might also want to search for craft groups.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:01 AM on Dec. 10, 2010